With more than 20 years of experience and over $1.11 billion recovered in verdicts and settlements, The Ammons Law Firm LLP has distinguished itself for providing top-notch tire defect litigation services across the nation. We believe that tire manufacturing companies should be held accountable for selling defective tires to car owners, whose safety is at risk every time they drive their vehicles.
Take a look at some of our most recent and noteworthy case results. No matter where you are located in the U.S., our tire defect lawyers can help protect your rights as an injured victim and stand up against the responsible tire manufacturing company. If you are in need of skilled and hard-hitting legal representation after sustaining an injury in an accident related to defective tires, please contact us without delay. The Ammons Law Firm LLP is here to help.
- Car Tire Accident
- Chevy Truck Accident
- Defective Tire Causes Crash Spinal Cord Injury
- Defective Tire Design Tread Separation
- Defective Tire Tread Caused Rollover Accident Spinal Cord Injuries
- Faulty Tire Poor Vehicle Design Suv Rollover Serious Injures
- Pickup Truck Accident Tire Defect Rollover Wrongful Death
- Suv Rollover Passenger Paralyzed Tire Peels Apart
- Suv Rollover Tire Blowout Wrongful Death
- Thrown From Amusement Park Ride
- Tire Caused Rollover Spinal Cord Injury
- Tire Defect Causes Tread Separation Tire
- Tire Failure Causes Car Rollover Crash
- Tire Tread Separation Leads Loss Control
- Tire Tread Separation Results Traumatic Brain Injury
- Tire Tread Separation Suv Rollover Unstable Design
- Tractor Trailer Rebar Strikes Bus Injures Driver
- Train Tractor Trailer Spinal Cord Injury Locomotive Engineer
- Tread Separation Truck Design Rollover
Disclaimer: The Ammons Law Firm LLP does not guarantee any case results. The description of cases, trial results and settlements described on this website are actual case results handled by the firm, but these results are only representative of the personal injury cases we handle and do not guarantee future results. Each case is unique and must be judged own its own merits, facts and conditions.