Injured due to a defective tire? Call (713) 523-1606 for a FREE consult!
Why Choose The Ammons Law Firm LLP?
- We have more than 20 years of experience with a proven track record
- Attorney Ammons is a recognized legal expert in the area of personal injury
- We handle a wide variety of tire defect cases across the nation
- Attorney Ammons has been featured in the media throughout the U.S. due to his knowledge of tire defects and recalls
- We are confident in our ability to hold tire manufacturing companies financially responsible for your injuries or losses
- Our firm has recovered over $900 million on behalf of hundreds of clients across the country
- We offer prospective clients FREE consultations
For more information about tire recalls and how our Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Lawyer can be of assistance to you, please contact us today. We proudly offer a free initial case evaluation to all our clients in order to explain the various legal options available to them. With The Ammons Law Firm LLP on your side, you don’t have to face this alone.
We can review your tire defect claim, free-of-charge and of no-obligation to you! Call (713) 523-1606 to speak with us today.
Protecting Consumers for More Than Two Decades
As a consumer, you deserve to buy an excellent and high-quality product that is safe to use. However, many large corporations, such as tire manufacturing companies, lose sight of their customers’ best interests in an effort to make more money. This results in poorly designed or manufactured products.
In recent years, many large tire manufacturing companies have recalled their tires after a slew of accidents identified the existence of a defect. This is where our award-winning tire defect lawyers come in and stand at your side wholeheartedly.
Some of the recent tire recalls were made by the following companies:
Suspect you have defective tires?
Contact The Ammons Law Firm LLP at (713) 523-1606!
If you have been injured due to defective tires or suspect that your new or used tires are faulty, our firm can help you seek the justice and fairness you deserve, whether or not there has been a tire recall for your tire brand. You and your family should not have to worry about your ability to pay for medical care, especially if your accident has resulted in income loss.
Utilizing our very own well-established theories for defective tires and other legal resources, we are confident in our abilities to successfully represent you, no matter where you are located in the U.S. Together, we can work towards the favorable case outcome you desire.